Before paying an admission deposit, please make sure you have accepted the admission offer to your degree program by following your division’s instructions. For undergraduate students who applied through OUAC, you will need to accept your offer on OUAC.
- On the ACORN dashboard, you will see the admission deposit that you can pay for in the Finances card. Multiple deposits may appear here if you were admitted to multiple programs, so please ensure you pay for the right one. Click the “Make a Payment” link on the left navigation or the “Make a Payment” button near the bottom of the Finances card.
- On the Make a Payment Page, you can learn about your options for how to make an admission deposit payment (bank draft, Visa or Mastercard). To initiate the credit card payment process, click the “Make a Payment by Credit Card” button. Keep in mind that a 1.75% convenience fee will apply to the transaction.
- After you have read the instructions, fill out your billing information. If you have the option to pay deposits for multiple degree programs, please ensure you select the correct one.
If you have the option to pay more than one deposit, the payment page will look like this:
- Admission deposits can only be paid in full, so you cannot change the amount to pay. Read and agree to the terms & conditions and click the “Make a Payment” button to move on to the credit card payment step.
- Enter your credit card information and click the “Process Transaction” button to complete your payment.
- Your payment will be processed by Moneris within approximately two – three business days. Click the “Awaiting Final Confirmation” link beside the pending payment to view and download your receipt.