You can edit an existing absence declaration if the start date is up to 2 days in the past. For example, if the Absence start date is June 1, 2021, you can edit the declaration until June 3, 2021.
- On the Absence Declaration screen, you can view any previously declared absences within the current academic session.
- If the start date of the absence is up to 2 days in the past, you can click the cog icon next to the absence to open a menu. Click the Edit Declaration option to edit the absence declaration.
- After you have read the instructions on the Edit Absence Declaration screen, you can edit the Start Date and End Date of your absence declaration, the course(s) affected by the absence, and add any additional notes regarding your absence.
- If you had not done so already, make sure complete the consent form to release COVID-19 Medical Information if your absence is related to self-isolating due to COVID-19.
- Once you’ve finished editing the information, read over the Declarations and check the checkbox to confirm that you have read and agree with the statements.
- Before saving your changes, please contact your instructors regarding these changes or to request any accommodations related to your absence. Click the link in the Next Steps section to familiarize yourself with your faculty or campus’ procedures.
- Click the Save button to submit your changes.
- If your edits were saved successfully, you will receive a success notice at the top-right corner of your screen. You can view your edited absence declaration in either the Current Declarations or Past Declarations table.