If you have a question, bug report or feedback for the ACORN team, you can reach out to us within ACORN. If you can’t reach us through ACORN due to system maintenance, contact us on Twitter or Facebook.
- To reach us, click or tap the “Help & Contact” button on the upper right corner of any page in ACORN.
- If you want to contact the ACORN team, go to the ACORN Feedback tab. You should contact us if you have a question or comment for our team, want to report a bug or other issue with ACORN, or have any ideas for improvements within ACORN. Please attach screenshots if you are submitting a bug report or issue.
- If you require academic advice or have questions about course and program enrolment or your registration status, your Registrar’s Office should be able to help you. You can reach them by going to the Email Help tab and selecting their office. Your Registrar is usually your first stop when it comes to academic matters at the University.
- Student Accounts: This office can answer questions about tuition & fees, payments and your invoice
- Transcripts Centr: Contact this office about Transcript and Transcript order inquiries
- Office of Convocation: Send this office questions about graduation and convocation